We Write Better Because We Know How to Listen
Raising the Bar Media is an established team of writers, attorneys, and editors who provide high-quality content development services for companies of all sizes throughout the U.S. and the world. Our content specialists have the skill, diverse experience, and scalable culture to handle projects of any scope or kind.
The Raising the Bar Media staff includes:
- More than forty senior writers and editors with backgrounds in digital media, marketing, advertising, social networking, public relations, journalism, project management, search engine optimization, health, and academe. Six of our staff members hold PhDs in English.
- Twelve attorneys
How are we different from other content shops? We listen.
Whether you need a new or updated website, blog posts, an e-book, a white paper, online help, or a video tutorial—we can help. We work closely with you to learn exactly what you need and when you need it. Our skilled project managers then put together a communications plan customized to meet your goals with targeted, professionally written content in any format—including digital, social, and mobile marketing channels.
Experienced, high-quality content writing services
The advantages of using our Raising the Bar Media team include:
- Award-winning content and design
- Timely delivery of focused, well-written content
- Professional, responsive client service
- Trusted project assessment and straightforward advice
- Experienced, flexible project management
- Fair pricing
High-quality content underpins all successful marketing, SEO, and conversion efforts. Unlike many content farms, we are content specialists who do not offer pricing tiers for variable quality content developed by inexperienced writers. That’s because high quality is our best and only practice.
We support your vision and your budget with the right products and services, delivered on time, every time. And we stand proudly behind our work. Contact us today to discuss your project. Consultations are always free, and questions are always welcome.